After Typhoon, we have to move boat back to our normal peer.
Where I usually need to back my boat into place. When backing the boat, the rudder angle indicator is very important to me, the funny thing is that I can't see my rudder indicator bar on the screen...
No time to figure why, backing a 51 foot in to slip with wind blowing boat away from peer, timing and experience helper is important.
Next day, while testing,I push the button for auto pilot, I figure out that my ECU of auto pilot is not on....
By previous experience of stern platform http://b51b37.blogspot.tw/2016/06/stern-platform.html
I understood that the power of ECU is wired from stern platform control relay, with a fuse near by and absolutely no marking nor diagam.
our people take of the control relay for checking, but when he wire back, he based on a note he marked with color of wiring.
I checked the fuse, a 40A one, it's good. Soon I noticed that the wiring is some how bizarre.
the positive wire from ecu is red, and they tape it to a fuse set which has a orange wire.(which is not good, and this is not noted on the diagram)
As you can see, both orange(+) and black(-) are bolted together on the black terminal(which I believe is negative)
After correcting the orange wire to positive terminal(which I wondering if it would pass any fuse),
my ECU LED light up, rudder indicator and auto pilot is back to work.
I'm not sure if the auto pilot setting(control loop gain...etc) still remain?
will figure that out next time on the sea.



沒有留言:
張貼留言